Friday, December 10, 2010

And The Show Goes On

I am wondering if anyone will continue to use their blog even after this class is over. I think it will be a cool way to interact if we still continue to use our blogs. Interesting questions that arise throughout our writing consultant careers can still be posted; and I think that as we mature as writers and gain experience over time, it will be cool to sort of reflect on our own posts and see the progression of our peers. I am hoping to make a few posts every now and then and I hope everyone else does the same. Many great ideas and questions have appeared on these blogs so I hope no one deletes theirs. In fact, for all we know, other students who may be researching ideas for their Writing Consultant courses may stumble upon one of our blogs and use it as a resource.

1 comment: