Monday, November 22, 2010

Final Boys’ and Girls’ Club Visit

This is the final visit to the Boys’ and Girls’ Club and surprisingly enough it’s a bitter sweet feeling. Even though we have only spent a short amount of time with our own mentees, all of the kids will be missed. I am hoping today that we can help our mentee finalize the beginning portion of her digital story so that all she will have left to do is gather pictures and chose music. I understand that this is a comprehensive learning assignment designed to teach the kids about their community, technology, and other necessary information but I want my mentee to win. It’s supposed to be a fun activity but from the conversations that Lauren and I have had with her, she has more than enough information and creativity to win. I am hoping all of our advice to her was duly noted and will be used and if she has any other concerns or questions we will cover them today so that she is fully prepared by herself.

GO BIG OR GO HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment