Monday, November 1, 2010

Boy’s and Girl’s Club

Today will be our first trip to the Boy’s and Girl’s Club to help the students create their digital stories. I am hoping whomever I am helping has already done their interview so I can help them make it into a story. If not then we can talk about whom they will interview and the questions they will ask and that sort of thing. We can begin with getting to know one anther so when they create their digital story I can help them incorporate their personality into the project.

I am excited for this experience because it kind of takes me back home. Although my family is blessed I know other families aren’t as fortunate. My high school was compromised of a vast majority of children from lower income families; also my mother teaches students who are in the same situation. I feel as though I will be able to connect with the students in more ways than one and I am hoping to leave a positive lasting impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment