Monday, September 27, 2010

My Goals

I am currently not doing as well in this class as I possibly could be doing or should be doing. This is entirely my fault. Once I leave class all I want to do is sleep, not because class is boring but because I am so sleep deprived. My days are packed with classes, meetings, practices, lifts, study hall, etc. I am exhausted. No excuse though. To combat this I have decided to challenge myself to write everyday in my blog or at least comment on someone else’s blog which I have read. Whenever fresh ideas hit me I will write them down and repost them later. As far as the other projects I have taken the initiative to get a head start on them keeping tabs as I go. As of yet I am only truly slacking on the blogging part, so that is my main focus. Identify the problem early and handle it.

1 comment:

  1. I think that you hit on such a good point- we are all tired and overwhelemed with other classes and extracurriculars! I wish that we had more time to devote to the work in this class because it's so interesting, but it's hard to remeber to write a blog post every day when you also have homework from the rest of your classes to thinkg about. I think that it's really great that you figured out your problem and are determined to fix it!

    ReplyDelete